There are numerous fixes and improvements in this release. See the complete list here.
Some of the highlights of the release include:
- Simplified embedded deployment and configuration. Deployment of embedded in JBoss AS 5.0, Eclipse DTP, Squirrel, etc. is straight-forward. See some examples on our wiki.
- Resolved class loading issues surrounding the usage of vendor specific drivers.
- A "Hibernate Dialect" for Teiid is available. Accessing the your "virtualized" data is now as easy as creating a VDB and writing a Hibernate application.
- Enhanced processing with the introduction of a partitioned merge join, sort optimizations, and a variety of new push down features.
- Stream based processing for XML connector.