- TEIID-3601 Large row counts internal tables and source queries are no longer limited to max integer rows. However update counts, count aggregate values, user result sets, etc. are still limited to max integer.
- TEIID-3792 Array Quantified Comparisons can be used to search array values - for example expression = SOME (array_expression)
- TEIID-3462 Semantic VDB Versioning can be used in the VDB name and connection string, rather than the simple integer version. See the Reference for more.
- TEIID-3849 Cassandra Update Improvements for bulk/batch updates and asynch processing.
- TEIID-3869 Additional geospatial support for Geoserver integration with Teiid.
- TEIID-2476 Data role metadata filtering to omit non-accessible objects from system tables.
- TEIID-4076 Improved autoCommitTxn detect to prevent unnecessary transactions.
- TEIID-4084 Allowing for with clause inlining to improve performance.
- TEIID-3725 JDG Cache/DSL Translator added cache swapping feature to support external materialization.
- TEIID-3810 JDG Cache/DSL Translator upgraded support for JDG 6.6
- TEIID-3520 Swagger Translator for calling REST services defined by Swagger.
- TEIID-4202 Lateral join and procedure pushdown support for targeted sources.
Even if you are already on 8.13.x, which uses the same Wildfly platform, you should checkout the migration guide. The quickstarts have been updated - including several new scenarios. There is still a lot more places that we want to correct/update that reference things like JBoss AS rather than Wildfly - so let us know if anything seems amiss.