- Added NULLS FIST/LAST handling - including pushdown support.
- Added enhanced numeric stat aggregate functions STDDEV_POP, STDDEV_SAMP, VAR_POP, VAR_SAMP, with pushdown and aggregate decomposition.
- Added support for the boolean aggregate functions ANY, SOME, EVERY.
- Added support for using boolean value expression as both criteria and expressions, e.g. "... where boolean_value" or "select x = 1 as boolean_value ...".
- Changed named procedure syntax to accept param=>value, rather than param=value.
ODBC access and many caching improvements will be coming shortly.
The Teiid Team