- improved dependent/optional join planning
- improved memory management
- subquery optimization control
- support for multi-source procedures
- the uuid/array_get/array_length system functions
- the arraytable table function
- control over source query concurrency
- virtual procedure out/return/in_out params (requires a pending Teiid Designer 7.4 milestone)
As always see the release notes for more. For even more detailed information on these or any pending issues, check out the JIRA issues here.
Please check any of your issues that have been resolved and log new ones before it's too late to hit the release.
The Teiid Team