- TEIID-3372 Multiple metadata - elements can now be used to configure a vdb.
- TEIID-3369 Custom query rewrite - via a configurable PreParser.
- TEIID-3389 Kerberos Delegation JDBC driver can now participate in kerberos delegation based authentication
- TEIID-3390 SQL/XML improvements in performance and disk utilization.
- TEIID-3362 ARRAYITERATE system procedure for iterating over an array.
EAP 6.4 Alpha1 is still not quite properly available in the community - which is the primary reason for our delay. We'll continue to work with them to get so that we can retarget 8.11 to 6.4 as early as possible.
Progress with Olingo has slowed. Their community may not get to a final release in a timely fashion and they have slowed in working with Ramesh on patches.
We now have our own fork of OData4j, which will give us a proper community place for patches and other work - https://github.com/teiid/oreva
Thanks for all the community efforts. We have a pending contribution of Redis connectivity from Devin Pinkston and of course have been working hard to address any issues found post 8.10.