- TEIID-3434 More caching control over ttls in the result set cache down to the schema/table level.
- TEIID-3412 MS Access support via the UCanAccess driver.
The waiting continues on EAP 6.4 Alpha1 - it still should be available shortly and should be the platform target for Teiid 8.11 Beta2.
Of course, let us know if you find any issues with these early releases. There's still plenty of time to get fixes into the final release.
Teiid 8.10.1 is also available. It addresses 5 important issues discovered since 8.10 was released:
- [TEIID-3409] - PostgreSQLExecutionFactory TranslatorProperty annotation in wrong place
- [TEIID-3437] - Inconsistencies with row count handling
- [TEIID-3438] - Null value returned from BlobImpl getBytes
- [TEIID-3450] - bulk values are set directly from client
- [TEIID-3400] - Oracle connection not consistently usable after cancel