- [TEIID-3757] - OData V2: $top doesn't work with virtual procedures
- [TEIID-3760] - endswith defined with wrong return type
- [TEIID-3761] - OData V2: The property based response and Function based responses are incorrect per specification
- [TEIID-3762] - OData V2: $value on property is not supported
- [TEIID-3764] - HBase - Phoenix driver does not support UNION
- [TEIID-3765] - HBase - Phoenix does not support scalar subquery
- [TEIID-3767] - HBase - Phoenix does not support LIKE ESCAPE
- [TEIID-3770] - HBase - table's alias (... AS ...) is not "visible" in SELECT caluse in IN predicate
- [TEIID-3771] - Teiid throws an NPE while executing query with nested subquery IN predicate
- [TEIID-3776] - Teiid throws NPE if query contains AVG function on varchar type
- [TEIID-3777] - ORDER BY DESC is ignored in STRING_AGG function when DISTINCT is also specified
- [TEIID-3783] - Error when limit/sort is pushed above a window function
- [TEIID-3785] - PostgreSQL - Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode.
- [TEIID-3759] - Missing Apache Olingo dependency in Teiid 8.12.0.Final
- [TEIID-3780] - Hive: Convert "UseDatabaseMetaData: to be an translator import property
- [TEIID-3781] - Queries are not killed even if the client sends a cancel request
Additionally we are working targeted enhancements in 8.12.x. For 8.12.1 this includes:
- [TEIID-3039] - OData V2: Add support for odata expand
- [TEIID-3361] - Initial addition of source query details to the command log
- [TEIID-3436] - OData V2: Add array type support to the odata translator
- [TEIID-3778] - Mark hbase/phoenix as supporting limit
- [TEIID-3791] - Upgrade groovy-all to be version 2.4.
We'll look to put out an 8.12.2 in a couple of weeks as more issues are worked/found.
Work has started on the Wildfly 9 support in Teiid 8.13. If all goes well, then an 8.13 Alpha1 will be available in the next two weeks.
The Teiid Team