The main features in Alpha1 beyond targeting WildFly 9.0.2 are:
- TEIID-3601 Large row counts internal tables and source queries are no longer limited to max integer rows. However update counts, count aggregate values, user result sets, etc. are still limited to max integer.
- TEIID-3792 Array Quantified Comparisons can be used to search array values - for example expression = SOME (array_expression)
- TEIID-3462 Semantic VDB Versioning can be used in the VDB name and connection string, rather than the simple integer version. See the Reference for more.
- TEIID-3849 Cassandra Update Improvements for bulk/batch updates and asynch processing.
- TEIID-3869 Additional geospatial support for Geoserver integration with Teiid.
The new GitBook documentation home for 9.0 and later is at: https://teiid.gitbooks.io/documents/content/
Since we are just through the initial conversion from confluence, please let us know if you see something that needs fixed.
Stay tuned - there will be much more coming with subsequent pre-releases.