Teiid 9.0.6 is now available. This release contains 12 important fixes:
- [TEIID-4663] - Support a more secure block mode for client/server encryption
- [TEIID-4546] - On setting jboss-teiid cluster : throwing java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.
- [TEIID-4547] - getQueryPlan fails in adminapi
- [TEIID-4553] - COUNT returns inconsistent results when column statistics are not gathered
- [TEIID-4608] - Insert statement - multi-value insert into view - incorrect type resolution if first tuple contains NULL
- [TEIID-4661] - Subsequent queries hang after materialized view TTL expires.
- [TEIID-4668] - Google translator skips NULL value in INSERT
- [TEIID-4710] - Request id conflict with CommandContext connection
- [TEIID-4727] - Aggregation is performed incorrectly for JOIN queries
- [TEIID-4732] - Teiid Server does not honor columns name in external materialization
- [TEIID-4737] - Incorrect work of left join statement
- [TEIID-4776] - Issues with array type metadata
It is the final release of the 9.0.x line. You should upgrade to 9.1 or later when feasible. Note there will be a 9.1.4 release early next week.