Teiid 9.2.1 is now available. This fix release covers 18 issues:
- [TEIID-4765] - The notion of resolving order may need to be extended beyond a schema
- [TEIID-4788] - DDL vdb is expensive to process
- [TEIID-4809] - lob performance issues
- [TEIID-4770] - The convert script generates empty GRANT statements for roles that don't have permission to access a certain schema.
- [TEIID-4771] - The convert script generates GRANT TEMPORARY_TABLE ON DATABASE statements but these fail.
- [TEIID-4774] - Convert VDB utility does not work when translator overrides are present
- [TEIID-4776] - Issues with array type metadata
- [TEIID-4783] - missing message keys for functions
- [TEIID-4785] - Add options through alter table in DDL does not work.
- [TEIID-4791] - Bypass lookup function's keycolumn reserved word
- [TEIID-4797] - Oracle: empty catalog messed up VDB schemas name
- [TEIID-4807] - DDL format of a vdb lacks import information
- [TEIID-4652] - SybaseIQ translator: DAYOFYEAR function not pushed correctly
- [TEIID-4653] - SybaseIQ translator: Input parameter not set in prepared statement in source command
- [TEIID-4775] - External materialization, after transaction timeout, LoadState continues to be LOADING
- [TEIID-4778] - External Materialization, When TTL is less than loading time, the scheduling is off
- [TEIID-4780] - Clone TEIID-4734 (Backwards compatible solution)
- [TEIID-4782] - Change framework to catch RutineException from translator/connector
Note that several of these are related to the new DDL vdb feature - thanks Bram Gadeyne for the initial feedback. This feature will continue to evolve even in 9.2.x to maintain forward compatibility with 9.3.x.
Looking forward, Teiid 9.2.2 should be available in 3-4 weeks.