Teiid 9.3 Alpha2 has been released. Feature highlights since Alpha1 include:
- Couchbase connectivity is still progressing under TEIID-2820
- JDG integration continues to get easier - but some major changes are coming, including move the JDG connectivity to its own repository TEIID-4820
Beyond the feature work, there were a lot general issues addressed - nearly 70 issues have been resolved so far.
- A Teiid 9.2.2 will be available in the next 1-2 weeks.
- JIRA issue cleanup has been ongoing. There's quite a few backlog issues that should still be dealt with.
- Teiid 10.0 work will begin by the end of April. It is anticipated there will be major changes and cleanups for that release.