Teiid 9.3 CR1 has been released. A recap of all feature highlights:
- TEIID-3624 CREATE DOMAIN support for user defined simple types.
- TEIID-4724 DDL .vdb deployment.
- TEIID-4557 TEIID-2465 Memory restrictions at the operation and session level.
- TEIID-4578 SQLAlchemy and Superset support through our pg/odbc access.
- TEIID-4646 LEAD/LAG/FIRST_VALUE/LAST_VALUE analytic/value function support.
- TEIID-2820 Couchbase support via a new translator and resource adapter.
- TEIID-4733 Infinispan Support via a new translator and resource adapter.
There have been 136 issues addressed so far - https://issues.jboss.org/projects/TEIID/versions/12332954 - please test your issues if possible before the final release in early June.
- A Teiid 9.1.5 will be released shortly after 9.3 Final.
- Teiid 10.0 work has begun.
- Please comment on TEIID-4895 with regards to WildFly utilization. Comments on JRE support are welcome as well - can you describe what circumstances may be holding you to 1.6 or 1.7?
- We will likely start including the Data Services Builder in the all-in-one download. Data Services Builder and other efforts will be at the forefront of offering data virtualization on OpenShift.