Teiid 9.2.5 has been released. 6 issues were addressed:
- [TEIID-4960] - Problems when using External Materialized Views
- [TEIID-4962] - 9.3 teiid-standalone-mode-install.cli gives an error on startup
- [TEIID-4968] - oids are not unique in pg_attribute
- [TEIID-5001] - TextTable usage in UNION/UNION ALL queries with JOINs fails with "No value was available" or NPE errors
- [TEIID-5004] - INNER JOINs of two CTEs fail with ASSERTION FAILED error message
- [TEIID-5005] - Boolean expression is incorrectly rewritten in WHERE condition and causes errors on PG
The next 9.2 release will be in approximately 8 weeks. 9.3.2 is due next week.