Even though we do not yet have a WildFly 11 final, we have released Teiid 10.0.0.CR1. This may mean that a CR2 will be needed. A recap of all feature highlights:
- TEIID-4981 Amazon S3 translator support, now read the objects directly from Amazon S3 with security
- TEIID-5026 The behavior of the FROM_UNIXTIME function was corrected and the related datetime functions UNIX_TIMESTAMP, TO_MILLIS, and FROM_MILLIS were added.
- TEIID-1131 Added support for importing sequence information.
- TEIID-5073 Added a salesforce-41 translator/resource adapter pair, which defaults to accessing the v40 salesforce API.
- TEIID-4208 Added parallelism to plan execution involving large sorts.
- TEIID-5002 Upgraded to WildFly 11
In the works:
- Spring Boot integration is on-going. You can see the incremental progress.
- Expect a 9.3.4 next week.