Teiid 10.0.1 has been released. It resolves 14 issues:
- [TEIID-5106] - Tables names are case sensitive in Postgres/Oracle/MSSQL but not in Teiid.
- [TEIID-5154] - Missing default method for IsDistinct
- [TEIID-5137] - SystemAdmin.usage column dependency issue
- [TEIID-5138] - JGroups Channel creation in domain mode is invalid
- [TEIID-5139] - Reached maximum thread count "10" for worker pool "async-teiid-threads"
- [TEIID-5140] - Teiid 10 postgres driver version
- [TEIID-5146] - UNION of two similar JOIN queries fails with ASSERTION FAILED error if it contains table function of procedural call with arguments
- [TEIID-5152] - "No value was available" error message when evaluating an expression
- [TEIID-5153] - RAND function gives same results in view
- [TEIID-5166] - Google spreadsheet insert fails
- [TEIID-5171] - Forward navigation of expand returns wrong results.
- [TEIID-5172] - Missing message for key "TEIID31262"
- [TEIID-5173] - Swagger API mixup
- [TEIID-5175] - Binding of Hive date types should not use the calendar
A 9.3.6 release will be made available before the end of the year.