We are pleased to announce the release of Teiid 10.1.0. This was a shorter that usual release cycle, but that should become the new normal. See all 72 issues addressed. The feature highlight are:
- TEIID-5161 Broader pushdown of the RAND function.
- TEIID-5134 The -final designation has been dropped from major/minor releases, and weekly snapshots have replaced preview releases.
- TEIID-5201 NpgSQL client query support.
- TEIID-5222 General array type conversion.
- TEIID-5212 Additional optimization of join order with left outer joins.
- OsiSoft Pi support is now robust and should be suitable for most integration scenarios.
- Teiid 10.0.3 and 9.3.7 will be available in about 2 weeks. 9.3.7 will likely be the last release on the 9.3 line.
The Teiid Team